Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:51:13 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
	Kelvin,

Yes I did  that in the box I built.  Grounding  mic pins 3 and 4 direct
(with no resistor in line) gives the up and down functions.    And as
you say, these can be remapped in the 590 menu to act as additional pf
keys if needed.    It is a nice addition, anyone with a mic that just
has up and down buttons can  have 2 extra pf keys without  having to
build or buy anything else.

73, Steve KW3A