Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 06:30:56 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Hi.  Here is what my club and I are doing for field day. Thought I would
share with you all just for fun! Hope to maybe work some of you.

	CQ, CQ, CQ Field Day! The Jasper Radio Club, the Cherokee County
Amateur Radio Society and the Hunters Ridge HAMS will be participating in
the 2013 ARRL Field Day this coming Saturday at Lee Newton Park in Jasper,
GA.  The Hunters Ridge HAMS will be running CW QRP (1B, GA). The Jasper
Radio Club and the CARS will be running a 2A, GA with GOTA and VHF. Station
1 will be the CW Station with Team Captain K4BEH, Pat, under call sign NK9R
- 10 through 80 meters.

	Station 2 will be SSB with Team Captain WW3A, Reed under call sign
K4ACW -10 through 80 meters.  Station 3 will be the Digital Station with
Team Captain KU4ZG, Bob and Co Captain, KK4LAC, Bob under call sign K4ACW-10
through 80 meters. Station 4 will be the GOTA station with Team Captain
KJ4PQX, Ken under call sign KJ4PQX - 10 through 80 meters. Station 5 will be
VHF station with Team Captain K4SJR, Frank and Co Captain KK4AHX, Darren
under call sign K4ACW - 6 meters. Station 6 will be VHF with Team Captain
K4SJR, Frank and Co Captain KK4AHX, Darren - 2 meters under call sign K4ACW.
This station will be used for talk in to Field Day site on the 145.370
Repeater and will also send Packet messages. Station 7 will be our Satellite
station with Team Captain AI4AK, Mac - 2 meters & 70 cm under call sign
K4ACW. Antennas, Antennas & Antennas.

	Field Day's Chief Chef will be KE4HMS, James. This is the most
important person at Field Day.

	(Thank you James!)

	Activities:

	1.      Cantenna for Packet

	2.      Rope Ladder Quagi

	3.      Antenna Launcher Shoot Out

	4.      Directional Antenna Pattern Demonstration (Prep for Fall
Foxhunt)

	We will be meeting at Davis BBQ on Refuge Road for Lunch on Friday
at 12:30pm. We will then go to the park to start Set Up at 2:00pm.

	We will have our normal Fire Truck as well as an Antique Fire Truck.
We will have news media coverage as well as Mary from KnowPickens.com
<http://knowpickens.com/>  will be there to interview and take photos for
her website.

73.
Darren Duff.