Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:28:46 +0100
7bit
From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all

Below is a quote taken from an email received this morning from my friend
Ray - G4FON.

Quoted text

I am pleased to hear that the Morse trainer is reaching a larger audience as
I have not done anything in particular to make it more accessible.

I will give some thought to a help file to describe how to use the aspects
of the software you mention.

I have not given up on the project, but it has reached the point of maturity
and I really do not have any additional features to add to it.

Sometime soon I will be adding a Morse sending trainer to the web site which
speaks words to you and then expects you to send them back. Although it uses
the computer, the input is the audio from a keyer so that I am not forcing
my thoughts on keyer design on the operator!

End of quoted text

73

David W Wood