Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:54:38 -0500
A friend has asked me to program her Radio Shack scanner.  She is not
hearing very much.  She believes it is a Radio Shack and there is a
200 in the model number.  Neither of us can read the front of the
radio and I don't think I am going to have an available set of eyes
any time soon.
The receiver has a slide on-off switch, and a keypad which is six
keys wide by four high.  A BNC antenna connedctor on the back and the
telescopic antenna is in the right side top of the cabinet.
Does that sound like anything any one recognizes?  There are
apparently pre-loaded sets of frequendcies - but I haven't quite got
the lay of the keypad yet.
I hope I can help her out but just now I'm pretty frustrated.
Appreciate any help.
Pat, K9JAU