Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 20:22:16 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Zach,

Welcome to this fine hobby and this great list.

I am Howard J. Thomas, also known as Howard #3 since there are three
Howard's on this list. My call is W A 9 Y B W and I am located in
Springfield, Illinois.  I have been a Ham since I was in eighth grade some
forty-five years ago.

It would definitely be advisable to  let the examiners know ahead of time
that you are blind so they can provide enough examiners.  When I took my
Extra exam a few years ago, one examiner read me the questions, one marked
the answers and another verified that the answer sheet was marked as I
requested.  Also by telling them that you are blind they will be able to
print off a test without diagrams.

Tell us about yourself.

Again, welcome.

Howard #3