Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 22:31:50 -0700
It could have been me that posted a web radio folder.  I too,
wish that I could more easily find the Pls or ASX or whatever
files it takes to make the PlexTalk Pocket work.  I have a number
of them in a web radio folder and most work great! I truly wonder
when Humanware will get its act together and make the version two
of the stream work the same
as the PlexTalk Pocket.  Maybe by this July?? Jim WA6EKS