Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2013 15:28:19 -0400
7bit
From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Steve, we gotta wait and see if I can get in this afternoon.
If not tomorrow will do.
I will try and take it easy on your ears.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"