From:
Rachel Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:25:33 -0400

Lunchbox recipes and ideas wanted!

The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is collecting
gluten-free lunchbox recipes to create a free downloadable eCookbook
for parents. We're looking for simple recipes - in fact, the simpler,
the better!

10 winners will be selected to be featured in the eCookbook and
they'll receive an awesome gluten-free prize pack from NFCA and our
sponsor, Thai Kitchen.

Grab all the contest details (it's easy, we promise!) and sign up to
receive your advance copy of the downloadable eCookbook at
www.CeliacCentral.org/Lunchbox.

--

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY E-NEWSLETTER»
donate now»

rachel rieger
patient education manager
national foundation for celiac awareness (nfca)
p.o. box 544
ambler, pa 19002

www.CeliacCentral.org

This information is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or
substitute for professional medical treatment or for professional
medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition.
It is not intended to establish a doctor/patient relationship with any
physician. There is no replacement for personal medical treatment and
advice from a qualified physician.