Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:03:49 -0400

Good Evening, All.

Well, it seems I have egg on my face.  I sent my original post before revisiting Williams-Sonoma website and checking the status of the cake mixes.  As it turns out, they are not there as some of you have alerted me.  I just contacted Williams-Sonoma inquiring as to whether the cake mixes will be offered again.  Currently, there are no plans to return the mixes but they do offer a bake mix called Cup 4 Cup which can be used for cake baking.  All I know is that their mixes were truly beyond belief wonderful.  In 20 years of being gluten free, I have never found a cake mix or a mix of flours that could make a cake like these mixes.  The cake is light, moist, bakes easily and well with high "loft" and best of all, has positively no grainy mouth feel.  I plan to go to their Facebook page and post my extreme disappointment and tell them they truly had a real winner on their hands and need to bring the mixes back, advertise them more widely and offer them at a slightly lower price but even at their listed price, they were still a bargain.  I am deeply apologetic for posting what some may see as false information.  I apologize for disappointing so many of you.  However, on a brighter note, Williams-Sonoma does have other GF mixes available.  Based on my experience with the cake mixes, I can assure you that you would not be wasting your money if you tried the mixes.

Mea culpa,
EmmaJane Adams
Danville,PA