From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 23:25:06 -0400

Hi everyone!

We recently added a very robust section of information about Celiac Disease and gluten sensitivity to our website. We wanted to provide visitors to our site with an easy-to-access area covering the necessary facts and resources that both new and veteran gluten free folks need to know. It's also a great place where you can refer friends and family when they have questions about your gluten free diet. We've tried to make the explanations about Celiac, gluten sensitivity, and a gluten free diet easy to understand, and we aim to clear up some myths and misinformation that get spread by people that are uninformed.

Our new section is broken into 12 "chapters," spanning the subjects of gluten, symptoms of Celiac and gluten sensitivity, requesting the right tests for Celiac, the difference between Celiac and gluten sensitivity, adopting a gluten free diet, grocery shopping and cooking at home, dining out and traveling, avoiding gluten in prescription drugs and vitamins, kids and Celiac, and a "BEST OF" gluten free products list.

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/about-celiac-disease-and-gluten-sensitivity.php

Here's some valuable information on TRAVELING GLUTEN FREE ON A PLANE, too:

http://bit.ly/U9NOxI

And here are a couple MONEY-SAVING OFFERS this month:

-- SAVE $5 on dinner at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, now through Labor Day: http://bit.ly/1oHGS4a

-- 10% off on both Arbonne gluten free vitamins and skin care -- and Lovely Lady gluten free skin care products: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreevitamins.php

Have a great remainder of the summer!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php

*******