VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:00:02 -0700
Whether one agrees with them or not, both David Chittenden and Mike Pietrik in past comments to this list on similar topics have correctly laid out this issue. Essentially, the blind population is not large enough for large commercial enterprises to really be concerned about them when developing new products. Therefore, as Terri Hedgpeth pointed out in another response, reality is going to differ greatly from what we ideally want.
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.
---- David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Appliances should be accessible I should I have to have a gadget to interact with them