From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:28:23 -0400
Michael;

The only thing I can say is I worked for everything I got.

I might not a lot but, I have a good Wife and, a good extended family and, all the conveniences anyone could want.

You could have the same.  But, you won't work for it.

I guess Obama bought your vote also.

I wissh Reagan was here.

Government would be a lot smaller and we all would be paying nless taxes.

But, people like you are growing in numbers.

But, one day it will all come crashing down.

73 De Anthony W2AJV

Sent from my iPad