VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:26:29 -0700
Hi All,

This question is for someone else. She has a Mac, and she wants to
convert some brf files to some sort of text file (rtf, doc, etc). She's
got the Louis conversion software, but she's confused about how to use it.

Does anyone know of a tutorial or getting-started guide for Louis, or is
anyone willing to post a few tips and suggestions for a basic translation?

Though the question is for a friend, I'm actually curious because I
remember being confused too when I had the Mac.

Thanks.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]