VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:59:10 +1200
There needs to be enough white space between the pages. Press the centre of the spine down more so the pages are as flat as possible. Personally, I changed to scanning one page at a time and holding the other page vertical. The scanning is faster than with a flatbed, even when done one page at a time.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone