VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 13:01:17 -0700
Hi all,

My real question is "How do you record Narrator?"

I'm going to be making some PowerPoint presentations, but I'm thinking
about adding narration, ideally provided by Narrator, not me.

So I would like to record Narrator reading each slide, then add each
audio segment to its slide. FS has a tutorial on adding audio to slides,
so I'll be referring to it once I get my sound clips made.

What I'm not sure about is how to record Narrator. I have Goldwave and
Audacity. What do I need to do for either of them to record the
computer? When I'm working with Goldwave, I notice the screen reader is
very faint.

I'm using Jaws 15, Windows 8.1, and the newest Goldwave and audacity.

Thanks.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]