VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:23:50 -0400
Hi Harry

I have not paid attention to whether someone else has already made the
following suggestions. I apologize in advance if I am duplicating
others' suggestions.

--use the terms   accessible   and   games in the search engine of your
choice. I think a fair number of blind people are involved in the
development of accessible games and interested in playing accessible
game developed by others.

--See what tools people use from the resources you find using search
engines. I would not expect html by itself to be the top of anyone's
list but I would be interested to see what you find.

Sorry I am not spelling out an instant roadmap but your friend is in a
better place to sort out what fits his interests than I am

Good luck

DoreneC
Seattle WA