VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordon Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:33:13 -0700
Hi All Low Vision Readers, Chriss et All, I live in San Diego, Mexico is 15
miles away. We have several spanish speaking TV stations. In watching a
foreign language movie with sub-titles is not for me. Recently one of these
south of the border channels was showing Gone With The Wind. Guess what?
Scarlett, Reht and Mammy were all speaking in Spanish. And Mexico is
sometimes thought to be a third world country. I doubt they have ADA. How
often have you seen a text only screen and no sound. Is this a costly
request? No, I don't need all the credits read to me, but just the "Facks"
folks. Gordon