VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 04:34:48 -0400
I scan the screen when I get to a new application, and the same thing with a
web page.  The nice thing about web pages is that you see the physical
layout of it like a sighted person would. Of course, you have to scroll down
on many of them, but say in a table it is really helpful, and also looking
at the location of links and/or text.