From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 12:38:21 -0700
I get my telephone bill in Braille each month.  I sure wish you luck if you
get the job of translating phone bills.  It must be one of the most boring
activities I can imagine.  I try to read the damn thing each month, and by
page 20 I have had it.  First of all, it is a half inch thick, and makes
absolutely no sense.  There are taxes upon taxes, service fees upon service
fees, regulatory add-ons upon regulatory add-ons.  It is a good thing that I
am already on potent narcotic pain killers as I would otherwise get world
class headaches from trying to decipher it.  They couldn't pay me enough to
read more than one per month.

Best of luck

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ