From:
Raymond Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:50:05 -0500
Phil:

When I go to look up these calls on the IPhone, I find no results.  You did
state (Ham Radio Call) and (DXCC)  from what I can read, any ideas on how to
locate these apps?

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****