From:
dustin thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:58:36 -0500
yeah, the list is  dead. this is the quietest  i have seen the list.
it just dyed about the time i sent my OT post  on downloading ans
streaming which i figured out what it was doing. just scared me, with
a 2 gig data plan, wasn't leaving it on long enough to download. 3 H
and 59 mins of streaming, and your data usage going up about a meg or
so a min. yeah, you would most likely kill it before you could notice
that it stops after the file  is  cached. and the iPhone doesn't say
downloading the file, it looks like you are streaming.