From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:59:53 -0400
 Hello,
I didn't read his post but when he goes back to school maybe he should take a class in the English Language and read some good Literature so that he can improve his vocabulary.
Personally I wouldn't hire anyone to do anything if they can't speak without using profanity or offensive language.
I do not care what the job is or who the person is.
I feel that no one has to put up with vulgar language.
I just shut down when people yell at me or use profanity.
The last time someone did that in public to someone else I was with I simply decided that I wanted no contact with this person.
Colleen Roth