From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:25:56 -0400
can someone please explain to me why it costs 8000 bucks to get accessibility?!?!?! I was like  I will get this radio  now  I feel like only rich people get accessibility. I do no thane tha kind of money and I do not see how half of you  do being blind. I certainly do not have anywa y to get tha kind of cash being screwed by social insecurity.. Nobody is going to hire a blind guy in this economy and those jobs tha were out there dried up years ago for us.  and the NFB has done nothing to help the citation. in fact i think they made it worse. no company will risk lawsuits by hiring a blind person when there are so many sighted applicants. Even if I could get a job, transportation costs alone would  eat up most of what I would make.