From:
John Sherrer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:01:23 -0700
Hi Butch
I have been using Mac Pro Laptop since the end of December.
The first question is are you an enlargement user or just voice only, on the Mac these differences are miles apart with voice.

I am a voice only user, so that is what I will go over with you.

On the bottom left of my keyboard is the function key at the far left, I have rarely used this key.
But next it is the Control key, and the Option Key, these are also called the voice over keys.  After that is the Command Key, which is next to the Space Bar.

To go to the Apple version of the Desktop do the following:  Hold down the Control and Options Keys and press the letter D.
Hold down the Control Option Key and the right arrow key to browse the desktop.
To make a selection Press Control Option and Space Bar.

While writing this it seems that will be much easier if you call me at:
John  336-659-8476
I am on ester  standard time.
John Sherrer
John Sherrer