From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 07:36:11 -0500
Tom,

While this is off topic, I too have found this interesting and have learned
more about some on this list.  Also, I think it is uplifting to realize that
many have struggled with the same things that we have ourselves.  To realize
that some can see the humor in the situations we sometimes find ourselves in
makes it easier to keep moving forward.

 73

Howard #3