Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:42:02 -0400
Yeah, I remember Cotton's reputation.

Luckily, when I went to do the exams, he must have been out of the office.
There was an assistant engineer there; he let my dad read the regular
questions.  He came in to do the diagrams.

I remember him describing a oscillator circuit to me.  When it got to the
third question about that diagram he says "Oh Shit!  I gave you  the answer
to this question."

The question was what type of transistor is depicted in the circuit?  He had
already told me it was a PNP, but I told him that you could distinguish a
PNP from a NPN by the way the arrows were pointing.

Steve, K8SP