VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:50:28 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Freedom Scientific has offered JAWS Home on sale for $75 at the summer
conventions the last two years. Here's one reference to this deal
http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=13026

My brother's employer also told him of a similar deal.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail