VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:51:21 -0400
7bit
From:
"Amy S. Bower" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All - if you are interested, check out my new blog:
OceanInsight--Musings of a Blind Oceanographer at
http://web.whoi.edu/OceanInsight. It's a mix of (hopefully) interesting
tidbits about my oceanographic research and how I make the career work as a
visually impaired scientist. Right now I'm on a research cruise in the North
Atlantic, so I'm posting almost every day. I'm especially interested in
reaching visually impaired students, so pass the link along to anyone you
think might be interested. Thanks.
-Amy

Dr. Amy S. Bower
Senior Scientist