VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:49:55 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
This Friday we'll have Austin Seraphin as our guest speaker for at least
the first hour.  In addition to being an iOS programmer, Austin has a
good deal of knowledge on using Linux with screen readers.  Linux is a
free, open source operating system which can be used with screen readers
which are also free of charge.  This can be very attractive for people
who are concerned about avoiding viruses and other malware which often
uses Windows as its target.
We'll begin promptly at 8:00 PM on Friday, June 27.  I am OK with people
who will need to call in at a later time or with folks who won't be able
to stay on during the entire meeting.  However, we won't be doing
general pre-meeting conversation after 8:00 PM.
As always, the number to call is (712) 432-3900.  When prompted for your
access code, enter 391477, followed by the pound key.

--
Feel free to visit my new Web site http://www.DavidGoldfield.info Feel
free to visit my LinkedIn profile

Archived on the World Wide Web at