VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 19:41:21 +1200
From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Please be aware, not all routers use that address. Almost all use 192.168, but I have seen the other pairs range from 0 to 4 for each group. The only way to know for certain is to check your router's user's manual.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone