VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 03:02:57 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
AIM has always been accessible to me with JAWS. I've even used AIM with
Facebook Chat. I've also heard people mention Yahoo Messenger and
Windows Messenger, although I've never used these programs myself.

For now, I mostly use Pidgin in Ubuntu and use IRC and the Google Chat
and Skype plug ins.

--
Christopher (CJ)