Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 17:31:19 +0100
7bit
From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jim,

I have a hard drive recorder for the TV that speaks every function, reads
the Electronic program guide, the list of recorded programs, and plays and
records Audio Descriptions.  The great thing is that it is a main stream
model, but they worked with the RNIB, and a simple firmware upgrade makes it
talk.  I've had it about a year, and I'm blown away by it!!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals