ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 21:13:42 -0400
hi all i am in need of some prayer for my brother david. he has we
think limes disease but anyway he has been giving my family allot of
trouble just running out the door and just things like that it is a
daily occurance and  just gets very hard on the rest of us.  so anyway
he  feels hopeless and just things like that. and sometimes says  he
can't be helped things like that. he runs off and my family has to go
looking for him it is just very hard. i would like you all to keep him
in your prayers if you could please.