ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:32:37 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
sharon gill <[log in to unmask]>
Pat, I am praying with you. (smile)  Please heal Pat from the top of her
head to the bottoms of her feet and take away her fear of being alone.  Give
her peace so that she can conduct her business and surround her with your
love.  I also pray for a safe trip for Vernon and Dean (if Dean is able to
go).  Lord, give Dean strength and a sense of well-being so that he can
accompany Vernon to Arizona to help him.  I pray this in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

Sharon G.