ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:03:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have a few prayer requests, please.

Vernon and Dean will be traveling to Alabama next week to take the
doors down that they built for Kathleen and put them on Kathleen's
kitchen cabinetes.

Please pray for their safety as they travel in our Motor Home. Please
pray for Dean that he is able to go with Vernon. If he can't go,
Vernon will travel alone.

Please pray for their safety and that Dean doesn't have any ill
affects next week from his Chemo which he will have on Monday
morning. They will most likely leave on Tuesday morning.

If Dean is not able to travel, I can't go with Vernon for several reasons.

Someone needs to stay here and run the business. I have a horrible
fear of traveling now.

Please pray for me, as I stay here alone. I'm scared to be here alone!

Also, I have two infections.

The first infection is an infection in my glands in my neck and
around my ears. They are swullin, and they do hurt.

The other infection, is as of a result of me being on antibiodics for
this first infection.

Some call this other infection a Candid Yeast infection, however it
is not.. It is a UTI but not a Blatter infection, yet.

I had this same infection last year, and my doctor has a different
wayof treating this.

I saw him yesterday, and he was more concerned about the gland
infection. Even though that is not his specialty, he did examine me.
He told me to wait a month or so, for both infections to hopefully
clear up, and then to see him again for the UTI and to see my primary
doctor for the Gland infection. I did the ProBiodic that I have to do
each time after I've been on Antibiodics.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.