ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 22:51:46 -0700
I wish I could. I didn't know him personally, but I bought my BrailleNote
carrying bag from him and enjoyed talking to him during the transaction. A
truly cool human being. And how wonderful that he has been coherent enough
to ask that the plug be pulled, so that those left behind aren't left with
guilt, wondering if they did the right thing.

Peggy