ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:09:12 -0500
I really do feel very much in the background here...  i rejoin this list
because I really felt you all were concerned and were wondering how I was
doing...  Well, why is it that when I post something very general, like, o,
I dunno, how yall dooen today, or maybe what's the weather like, or maybe,
what's your dog eatin right now?  You all answer me right away, however...
when I post something very serious that I really need prayer about such as I
did yesterday, you all just apparently, look it over like it means
nothing...  I will not take this out of context..  i mean, you all could!
sit here and tell me that you all were busy, and had things like a job etc
that you have to deal with...  OK, this may be true, but you all hold the
phone right there for a second and listen to me...  Now, i'm gonna try not
to make this sound rude, as that is not my motive of approach, however, I
think it's about time that you all here the honest to God truth from me...
So, truth you all need?  Truth you all get!  Does it really take 2 minutes
just to simply say God, lord, Father, I dohn't know how to relate to what
he's going through but, this is obviously putting him in mayyyyyyyyyjer
distress...  Please, Lord, help him.  Amen.  What is my point by that?  It
wouldn't a taken yall 10 seconds if that to pray that prayer...  i do not
feel very confident that any one even is! praying though as I have gotten
absolutely not even one reply on this, the fact that I haven't written the
list any since that one post saying guess who's back...  Some of you all
said, if you need prayer:  quote:  you know where to ask...  Well, if I knew
where to ask, then how come there is absolutely seemingly, and I do want to
make real sure that you all understand, I'm not wagging the finger, or
blaming anyone specificly here...  For all i know maybe you all are!
praying, but, the fact of the matter isn't so much are you all praying as it
is, I feel I'm receiving absolutely no interaction from the list...  You all
only write me when you feel it necessary, not when I find it necessary, or
even more importantly:  when God finds it necessary.  i gotta say, i'm real
stumped at this point, and please don't anyone write me to say I am out of
line by writing this mail.  Maybe I am? maybe I'm not.  if i am, i'm sorry,
but i am the type of person who very strongly believes in speaking my
mind...  i do not like doing it, but I will when pushed over the limit...
I'm gonna end on one last note just to say that I am extremely seriously
thinking about unsubscribing and never rejoining again regardless what is
said about me here..  Granted it may would be my loss, and yeah? maybe it
would, maybe it wouldn't...  Again though, i make real clear:  I'm not here
to play the funny bone game...  When i ask for prayer, especially on
something this serious, I do expect if nothing else at least some, maybe not
much, but at least some! encouragement...  i am not angry? however, i am
extremely annoyed with you all...  There is an extremely fine line drawn
between the two, but yes, there is a difference...  i'll leave it up to yall
to figure that one out, and if you can't, then Phil, perhaps you can explain
it to them as I'm cold, and freezing, I'm hungry, and I do not feel like
sitting at this machine all mnorning typing...  You're a pastor so you
should be able to explain it... (Well, were a pastor rather)

Phil, please call me when you can...  I don't mind giving out my number on
the list...  heck, it's in my signature so it's not like it's not well
known...

Call me:

704-296-2184

if I'm not here, just leave a msg.

if nothing else, I do expect at least! if not more, at least! one reply to
this mail either on or off list, and i also! expect at least one reply on
the mail I sent yesterday about my health problem.

Good day sunshines.

Chris.

msn or windows Messenger:

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]