ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:04:41 -0500
Way cool, Matt.  I think you cheated opening it before Christmas even if you
did buy it for youself but I wouldn't have been able to keep from opening it
either.  I'm crazy about gadgets.  I don't have a talking Bible but I had
Scripture cassettes (I gave them away).  When I had them though I enjoyed
listening to the entire gospel, like the Gospel of John, straight through.
It's so rare you get to hear an entire book like that even though lots of
them, especially the letters (like the letters of John you mentioned) are so
short it would be easy to listen to them in a few minutes.  The Scriptures
take on a whole new level when you hear them read, especially an entire
chapter or book at a time.

Paul