VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:44:44 -0500
ok  so  all of  what  the  artical is  true
 But  the  old  push button  cell  phone  is  going  away  with  granny  as  we  do not  use  the  old  crank  phones  or party lines .
 it is  the same  way  in learning  anything  new  My husband   nows the iphone  and it took  him  2 months  to  keep  from  pitching  it out  the  window , now  it  goes everywhere  he goes  he calls it  his   companion.
with the  introduction  of bard , money and color  ids  , and to search  the  web using  seri .
 it  is just a learning  curve as with everything , some  will pick it up fast  and others  may  take a long  time  , do  you want  to  go back to smoke signals
 i  do find it is  much easier  to use a keyboard  with  the  smart  phone
 Terrie