GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:53:57 EDT
Assalaamu alaikum Modou,

Alhamdullah, you and the other students are fine, and inshallah the fact that
the tremors were felt by you guys as you did your Fajr prayers is a blessing.
l heard another report this morning that there was a second quake. l pray
that everything is fine inshallah, and we will continue to remember you guys
in our humble du'aa, and ask that you remember us in yours. Again, May Allah
(SWT) protect and guide us. Ameen.

Sister Jabou Joh

In a message dated 9/20/99 11:46:07 PM Central Daylight Time,