ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:09:47 +0000
i also find this attitude of constant gratitude very helpful while
going thru things.

i am also grateful that scripture says to be thankful in all things
though not necessarily for them.

for example, i do not think the lord expects me to be thankful for my
diabetes - nor for my blindness- but i can defininitely see how i
have been blessed thru both or in both. already with than before I
was diagnosed and went into the hospital.

In his loving grip!

Doris

my diabetes, i came out of the hospital being able to eat and
tolerate so many more foods than I ate before. i eat so much