From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:12:54 -0400

rabeprazole?  Generic for Aciphex from Kremers-Urban

Express Scripts says the company says no gluten ingredients, but won’t label gf, because they don’t test for it.

Anyone have issues with this?

Doc is going to have me alternate rabeprazole and famotidine on high doses, and wean down, since just going off Aciphex was a nightmare.

Ugh. Drugs. Doc alluded to taking antacids as a comfort/discomfort thing. I told him no…it’s more that my father died of esophageal cancer. My husband nearly died twice from perforated ulcers (and has the beginnings of Barrett’s disease…pre-cancerous). I’d like to not have a hole in my stomach! And I do yoga and gym stuff that require my going upside down. Yuck.

Doc also refuses to write that I have celiac when he writes script. He always writes, “Patient requests gluten-free.” I NEED ANOTHER GI. I MISS MY OLD ONE.

AND I really need to find an ayurvedic, natural option!!!!

Thanks.

Lin