From:
Lisa Roessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Roessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:05:41 -0700

I contacted Six Flags and spoke with a customer service rep who read me a list
of restaurants and their gluten free menu options.  Here is what I was told:

Cyber Cafe (Orleans Place) - grilled chicken salad; garden salad
JB's BBQ (County Fair Food Court) - grilled chicken; house salad
Mooseburger Lodge (Yukon Territory) - apple dumpling; grilled chicken salad

and the following had "healthful children's meals" (I asked if they were gluten
free and he said yes, but I really have my doubts he actually knew what he was
talking about):

Aunt Martha's Boarding House Restaurant, Johnny Rockets & Mooseburger Lodge

My daughter texted me from the Mooseburger Lodge asking me whether she could eat
the fries or not.  She said they told her they were fried seperately, but she
was still wondering if they contained gluten ingredients.  So, I called the park
again and asked the second customer service rep what items at Mooseburger were
gf.  She gave me a completely different response:  Chicken Caeser Salad or
Barbecue Brisket Sandwich with no bun. . . . I asked her specifically about the
fries and she started reading me a longish list of gf items in the park . . .
slushies, cotton candy, pudding, etc. - obvious stuff. . . . then oh yeah,
fries.

So I don't feel like we got a real trustworthy answer from them, since I got two
completely different responses.  Also you are able to bring in any food items
you would like if it is for a medical / food allergy reason.  You just have to
check in with Customer Service to have them approve your food and I did see on
someone's blog
http://lisacooksallergenfree.blogspot.com/2009/05/staying-safe-and-sound-at-six-flags.html
 that you can obtain a list of gluten free food items in the park from the
customer service desk as well.