From:
Gluten Free Help <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Free Help <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:48:03 -0700

Hey everyone!

I have been a diagnosed celiac for a number of years now but was still having quite a bit of health problems even after cutting gluten out of my diet completely. I was eating very healthy and exercising quite a bit yet was unable to drop any weight. This was getting pretty frustrating. In January I decided to cut grains out of my diet to see if it would help with any of my other health issues. Not only has it helped alleviate many of my physical issues but I have also dropped 2 pant sizes! ( nice little bonus!)

I really would advise anyone who has been off gluten yet still having issues to try going grain free. My hormones have balanced, I have more energy, no more bloating, no stomach aches, etc. It's amazing how much better I feel and I have only given in about 4 times since January and eaten grains and almost immediately felt my symptoms return.

Happy beginning of summer too!!!
Miranda Jade

www.GlutenFreeHelp.info
Voted #2 .Info Site in The World by the People -2010