Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:16:37 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>

Their GF menu is on their website. I went there once but I don't remember
if
I printed it and brought it with me. I'm thinking they had it posted on  the
wall. That was somewhere in southern New Jersey. This is what's on  their
website:

Gluten Free Edamame Picture of Gluten Free  Edamame
Salted soybeans in the pod

Gluten Free Asian  Chopped Chicken Salad
Sliced chicken, assorted lettuce, Napa cabbage,  carrots, Thai basil,
tomatoes, toasted sesame seeds, lime vinaigrette

Gluten Free Pei Wei Spicy Chicken Salad Spicy
Wok seared  chicken, assorted lettuce, Napa cabbage, carrots, cucumbers,
snap
peas,  scallions, cilantro, rice sticks, tomatoes, lime vinaigrette

Gluten Free Pei Wei Spicy Shrimp Salad Spicy
Wok seared shrimp,  assorted lettuce, Napa cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, snap
peas, scallions,  cilantro, rice sticks, tomatoes, lime vinaigrette

Gluten  Free Vietnamese Rolls
Chicken, butter lettuce, Napa cabbage, mint, carrots,  scallions, peanuts,
rice noodles, sweet chile sauce, lime vinaigrette,  wrapped in rice paper
and
served with sweet chile sauce

Gluten Free Pei Wei Spicy Chicken Spicy
Wok seared chicken, chile  vinegar sauce, scallions, garlic, snap peas,
carrots

Gluten Free Pei Wei Spicy Shrimp Spicy
Wok seared shrimp, chile  vinegar sauce, scallions, garlic, snap peas,
carrots

Gluten Free Sweet & Sour Chicken
Wok seared chicken, Cantonese  sweet and sour sauce, red ginger, onions,
green bell peppers, pineapple

Gluten Free Sweet & Sour Shrimp
Wok seared shrimp,  Cantonese sweet and sour sauce, red ginger, onions,
green
bell peppers,  pineapple