From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:34:29 -0500
Alan,

 From what I saw on the HRO site, looks like AVSL (Audio Video Service
Lab) in Virginia Beach, VA will continue to provide service, although I
guess  parts may become an issue.    I feel bad for anyone who might
need warranty service,  and I feel real bad for those who just dropped
several grand on  the new legal limit amp.   .  I doubt if AVSL is going
to do warranty work  without getting reimbursed by someone.   With the
factory out of the picture, perhaps  it may fall on HRO as you suggest.

AVSL also does Kenwood  service and  warranty work as "Kenwood Service
East).  I remember your friend Jay at Array Soulutions sold and serviced
THP for a few  years before getting out of it a few years ago.   At the
time I didn't know who dropped who, but perhaps Jay saw the handwriting
on the wall  and got away while the getting was good.

73, Steve KW3A .