From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 22:55:50 -0500
I'm glad to report that Vicki came home from the Hospital this afternoon
and is feeling much better.  She went in last Thursday evening as she was
feeling extremely weak.

Also on Sunday morning a huge tree in our backyard just fell over.  Its
about 50 feet tall and about 30" in diameter.  fortunately, it didn't hit
anyone's house.  The only thing that it did was nock down my power drop line
and Charter cable line and part of our chain link fence.  Its a good thing
that I have a generator as I was without power for 36 hours and I had to get
an electrician to replace my electrical mast that got bent over when the
tree pulled on the electric power feed.

Everything is back to almost normal again, but I still have to get rid of
the big tree that is now on the ground.  A guy is supposed to do that this
weekend.  I also have to repair part of our chain link fence that got
smashed by the falling tree.  After the tree is removed, I'll put up one end
of my all band dipole that the tree also knocked down.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]