From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 13:59:27 -0400
Hi Group,

I have one of the original C-Crane with the weather band and now defunct
VHF TV bands.  It was quite good on AM/FM.  However, I know of 2 other
people who got the same radio a few months after I did and the AM/FM
reception was mediocre at best with a lot of intermodulation on FM and
sensitivity on AM that was worse than mine.  I believe C-Crane has
issues with quality control.  I did these tests with both sets of radios
at my location and the other people's locations and mine out performed
the 2 others.  This is why I say it must be their quality control.