From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:29:10 -0500
Well, I guess I'm a bit of a dinosaur, but I've never used an iambic paddle
to any extent.  Oh I've seen and tried them, but never had one or got good
with one.  Now the paddle hookup on my TS-590 is for an iambic paddle I
guess, and I'd like to be able to use it, but all I have is a traditional
old-style keyer paddle.

I guess I need to get an iambic paddle?  Can anyone recommend a good one?
--
Jim Shaffer, KE5AL
NLS Certified Literary Braille Transcriber and Proofreader