From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:54:15 -0400
Hello,
I am sure that if I could find a working Icom 4AT for 440 I would purchase it if it had a PL Board with 103.5.
I figure it would be worth it hooked to a magmount or a longer attenna.
Those radios were very well made and were very durable.
I don't mind memorizing things, I just do not want so many buttons.
Colleen Roth